Twin Turbos

Discussion on fuel delivery & intake/exhaust tech & mods.
BigMike0147

Twin Turbos

Post by BigMike0147 »

Has anyone here done twins on their car? I'm coming away from a car with a LSA blower, so I'm wanting something different. It looks like the AGP kit would be a good place to start. They've made some G8 kits, so I figured I'd by their cast adapters for the turbos and need to fabricate just about everything else myself. I'm just looking to see if anyone has been down this road in the Caprice community. Thanks in advance for any insights.
Maxspeed96ct

Re: Twin Turbos

Post by Maxspeed96ct »

theres 2 companies that make nice kits for the ss and g8, one is next gen performance and I forget the other .

Kits are about 8k last I checked.

I opted for a LSA kit myself but the next gen kits look good
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

the G8 agp kit is pretty nice , there is 2-3 G8 running around here with them , since agp is local

the G8 kit is a modified 5th gen camaro kit
BigMike0147

Post by BigMike0147 »

The LSA is a good source of "cheap" reliable power. I had no issues with mine previously and honestly wanted to sell the car WITHOUT the blower. I just got a decent offer on the whole package, so I had to take it.

I'm just just looking for something different this time around. I've done turbo 4's in the past, so a turbo 8 would be a nice challenge. I can't find anything about next gen performance online though. There is one shop @ LSSpeedshop, but it doesn't look like they specialize in turbos.
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

look for next gen on facebook
BigMike0147

Post by BigMike0147 »

s/c'd cav wrote:look for next gen on facebook
I just did again, but no luck as there are too many companies that do similar stuff. Do you have link for the one you're referring to?

It's not critical either way. I'm just looking for how different companies go about it.
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

BigMike0147 wrote:
I just did again, but no luck as there are too many companies that do similar stuff. Do you have link for the one you're referring to?

It's not critical either way. I'm just looking for how different companies go about it.

https://www.facebook.com/NextGenerationAuto/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BigMike0147

Post by BigMike0147 »

s/c'd cav wrote:
BigMike0147 wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/NextGenerationAuto/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks! I went through 2 or 3 others and didn't even see this one! :lol: