Aftermarket rear floor protection

Discussion on body issues/mods, appearance, interior/trim, and detailing (i.e. how to keep your car looking showroom new, or a reasonable facsimile thereof...).
xcidmigs

Aftermarket rear floor protection

Post by xcidmigs »

I just found this generic set of Michelin rubber floor protectors which was actually one large piece designed for a generic rear cargo matt, however I did some quick measuring in the Plot and saw it would easily cut in half to form 2 larger rear seat floor protectors which I have badly needed in past years just as this type of crap weather is starting and my numerous passengers hop in the back with their crapped up boots etc. I had previously used some generic square things i got at Walmart and this is way better covers almost the entire floor and some up the middle plus stays put under the plastic seat bolt protectors. Best part it was on clearance at BJs for $9.99!! No part number on the holder sorry.

can't seem to get a pic to upload? says "file invalid"??
smwalker
Administration Staff

Re: Aftermarket rear floor protection

Post by smwalker »

WHAT FILE TYPE IS YOUR PIC? MIGHT ONLY TAKE THE COMMON ONES. JPG GIF
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
cerbomark

Post by cerbomark »

wonder if there s a web issue. My pics for the first time yesterday were all the wrong size.??
2016 C1
lastcall190

Post by lastcall190 »

Is this the one?

https://www.bjs.com/product/michelin-ru ... 0000940104" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Item: 105522 Model: 908-17

-J
2012 Caprice
2008 CVPI

Both gone but not forgotten...
xcidmigs

Post by xcidmigs »

Thats the one sir....
And no idea what the pics situation is my files are 3.0 or smaller and .JPG just as always...