Holden iQ OEM USB cable interface

Q & A with the Holden Parts guru himself, Paul Sadler. Archive for old topics only, business is now closed.
Forum rules
This business venture is currently on hiatus. No new orders for parts are able to be placed at this time, nor is this site being monitored by the vendor. Forum is locked, discussion topics are left active for reference purposes. Unfortunately we have no idea at this time when the business will again be accepting orders.
smwalker
Administration Staff

Re: Holden iQ OEM USB cable interface

Post by smwalker »

GTPprix wrote:
Yeah should be the single unit one, trying to remember application but I've seen it.
Some receptacles with part numbers listed in this thread. Not sure about applications though:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=842" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
smwalker
Administration Staff

Re: Holden iQ OEM USB cable interface

Post by smwalker »

Greg or Chris if you have one of these side by side SD card style Plug/receptacles could you give me the Overall mounting depth of them? Hard to tell from the pics if they are deeper that the styles I have come across without the SD card slot. Do not know if they would make that big of a difference in mounting them of the floor of the bin in the Caprice console, but we need all the help we can get!

25908967 pictured below:

Compared to 20870101 that is 1 11/16 inch receptacle depth (mounting lip to end)
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White