Looking for Misc Parts

If you're looking for a specific Caprice PPV-related part, service, or car post your requests here.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
NewToMe2013PPV

Looking for Misc Parts

Post by NewToMe2013PPV »

Looking for some misc parts for my 2013 PPV:

Back seat center seat belt and hardware
Back seat buckles
Passenger seat plastic trim along the outside edge (between seat and door sill)
A-pillar plastics without spot light holes in them
B-pillar plastics without cage holes in them
Passenger side trunk liner without the option for the aux battery

Thanks!
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Looking for Misc Parts

Post by elc32955 »

Hi,

I believe you may be out of luck on the right side trunk liner. Even if the car didn't have the aux battery I believe those all came with one basic side panel as there is only one physical plastic trunk mat as an add-on for the 11-17 PPV (form factor-wise).

As far as other parts, you can use car-part.com to check salvage yards in your area as-needed to see what you can come up with on 11-13 PPV inventory if you can't find members that have what you need. Also Pontiac G8 seat belt buckles should interchange for your back seat hardware if I remember correctly if needed. A lot of folks have 86'd the police rear seat and put in the G8 rear seat set in as an alternative since you get a pass-through to the trunk that way. And leather with a fold-down rear desk and cupholders if you use a G8 GT set.

Good luck!
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
NewToMe2013PPV

Post by NewToMe2013PPV »

Thanks Eric!

I have a back seat out of a PPV detective model already, so I'm good on the seat. Good to know about the side panel. Maybe I'll just install a fire extinguisher or something where the aux battery was.

I guess the Chevy SS weathertech for the trunk that I got from a friend isn't going to fit...lol
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Nope, specific cutout for the Caprice.
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
20129C1

Post by 20129C1 »

I might have the passenger side trunk panel/liner. I definitely have the B pillar trim. I'll have to check on the seat belt, but I think I have one. I have the passenger side A pillar trim. I have a pair of G8 A pillars though. Email me at p81crash@verizon.net, I only check this site once a week or so.

Thanks!

Ken
2007 Saudi/UAE Caprice
1993 Camaro B4C M6 Purple Pearl Metallic
1993 Camaro B4C A4 Medium Patriot Red
2013 Camaro SS M6 "Panther"