Group Purchase - Fog Light Bezels (Chrome Trim)

This is a forum section to coordinate "group" or mass parts purchases on behalf of our members. Moderated by NavyLifer.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - Unless the Group Purchase is either directly negotiated or sold by the New Caprice management, we have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
krabykarl

Re: Group Purchase - Fog Light Bezels (Chrome Trim)

Post by krabykarl »

Thanks Steve looking forward to it. Winter fog is coming to my neck of the woods.
Karl Breslaw
2014 Caprice 9C1, 6L
2010 Challenger SRT, 6.1L Auto
2005 GMC Savanna, 4.8L
1963 Nova Convertible, 350/TH200 4R
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

Thought I would add some pics of the two wirig harness I am offering just so you can get an idea of what they are.

So here is the relay harness. Includes a sealed hella relay, ground ring, "SEO plug" plugs into the under hood plug, and fuse box wire gets inserted in to the spot on the fuse box. Then the last 2 wires go to the bulb harness through an existing connector on the car. Also the white 12 volt positive trigger wire is there, just cant see it well.

Then here is the bulb harness. It plugs into 9005 bulbs and connects up with the relay harness using an existing factory connector already on the car.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

Bezels have arrived. Going to inspect them tomorrow for damage but the Dealer did a very good job on packing so not expecting any surprises. IF you are getting a headlight switch from me let me know when it is on the way and tracking info if you got it so I know what to expect. Going to start making the harnesses tomorrow.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
Holden_buff

Post by Holden_buff »

Steve, you are the man!

Seriously, you went above and beyond on this group purchase! I appreciate your effort and wouldn't hesitate to jump on another deal with you. For those who haven't dealt with Steve yet, I've ordered stuff from him twice now. He provided tons of communication regarding shipping (in addition to updates on NewCaprice.com). Packages were shipped quick, well packed, exactly as described, reasonable price (issues refunds when he could have kept the cash as profit!?) and contained instructions and when applicable! What more can you ask for?! The perfect example of the kind of person that we all come to these kind of sites to find and hang out with. Ok, ok enough gushing for now, but seriously, thanks again.
2011 Chevy Caprice PPV X 2
2006 Pontiac GTO
2009 Honda Civic Si
Pursuit
Administration Staff

Post by Pursuit »

Yep,
Steve is a great resource for a lot of stuff. I appreciate his attention to detail, his sharing of technical drawings and schematics and integrity! We really should be tipping him!! :)

Regards,
Maurice
Maurice Sheil

mhsheil@gmail.com

2011 Caprice Phantom Black 9C3
2012 Impala 9C1
1995 9C1 Caprice
1996 GMC Sierra C1500
1996 Chevrolet K2500 Extended Cab, long box, 454, 91,000 rust free miles
1974 SJ Grand Prix 455 well optioned with factory moon roof
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

Thanks for the kind words guys, i appreciate it. But save that praise till after the installation, you may be cursing me then! LOL Seriously let me know how the install goes, let me know any improvements you see could be made.

Enjoy!
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
mercialogo

Post by mercialogo »

let me know when you get another set. I have been away for a while but back now. Now ready to start more updates to the car
1991 Honda Night Hawk 750
2000 Silver Trans Am (RIP)
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Extreme
2013 Silver Caprice PPV