Brand New Junk

Tech discussions on the L77 6.0L V8.
Ridgeppv

Re: Brand New Junk

Post by Ridgeppv »

I use gmpartsdirect. Never had any issues with returns. Sorry you got screwed.
2014 6.0L BTR Stage 2 Cam, DOD Delete, 3.45 diff, long tube headers, VCM OTR Intake
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Dispute the charge through your credit card company? VISA use enjoys many benefits that many people forget about...
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
HoldOn SV

Post by HoldOn SV »

Ridgeppv wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:19 pm I use gmpartsdirect. Never had any issues with returns. Sorry you got screwed.
Right on. I appreciate your recommendation! 👍
HoldOn SV

Post by HoldOn SV »

elc32955 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:25 pm Dispute the charge through your credit card company? VISA use enjoys many benefits that many people forget about...
Thx E! I hadn't thought of that; maybe because I had to go through the vendor to get charges successfully disputed with my bank in the past, such as the dreaded auto-subscription practice. I'll definitely give it a shot!
HoldOn SV

Post by HoldOn SV »

elc32955 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:25 pm Dispute the charge through your credit card company? VISA use enjoys many benefits that many people forget about...
I didn't give up on this fight. I received 2 emails from the vendor yesterday, confirming the refund had been processed. I'm requesting topic removal, because they decided (to my surprise) to make it right. $$$