Need help asap with tire sizes

Discussion on wheel & tire issues
Wavehogger

Need help asap with tire sizes

Post by Wavehogger »

Hi everyone. New to the forum, first post. My head hurts from all the reading the last few days. So much great stuff. Look forward to sharing.

I'm picking up my dads 2012 Heron White PPV in a few weeks in AZ and need to plan this out asap with the local tire shop and won't have a lot of time before leaving to drive it home to MA. He bought some Caddy CTS V-sport wheels. Fronts: 18x8.5 +32 Rears: 18x9.5 +46. It's stock height suspension, and i'm not lowering it. I'd like to keep a 50 series ish size sidewall, I'm in Mass, bad roads and it's will be a daily year round. I was thinking a 245/50/18 front, 265/45/18 rear, which about the same diameters. I used fitment calculators but I don't know what typically rubs and max sizes with offsets etc.

Will those fit ok, and what is the largest sizes I can fit with these wheels with no chance of rubbing? And were the stock wheels +32 all around?
EDIT: Forgot to ask. Need TPMS sensors. Which ones, and do they need to be programmed or will they sync automatically?

Thanks everyone!
Steven
s/c'd cav

Re: Need help asap with tire sizes

Post by s/c'd cav »

use the 255 front and 285 rear , anything else is going to be narrow on the V wheels