New Guy From STL MO

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
srob

New Guy From STL MO

Post by srob »

Hi Everybody,

Been reading this forum for over a year now, and I can finally make my own newcomer post and say I am a Caprice owner. I got a 2012 Heron White 9C1 from the Illinois State Patrol with a 106K on the odometer. I'm looking to do a cam and dod delete and start my own member build. I've got some ideas for my build and I'd like to get some experienced opinions on them, but that's a separate discussion. This is a very knowledgeable, friendly, and unique, community. I'm very excited to become a part of it.
2012 Heron White 9C1 106k , Kook 1 7/8 headers, Solo match 2.5 exhaust w/ HFC.
BluesBro

Re: New Guy From STL MO

Post by BluesBro »

Welcome, my car came from Rockford, perhaps they had met in a past life.
2014 Caprice PPV 6.0L - TSP Stage 1 Cam, Solo 3in Mach Cat Back, VCM OTR, Pedders Coilovers, HP Tuned
2002 Avalanche 5.3L - MBRP Exhaust, RC 6in Lift
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

Welcome! Post some pics of her. We're the visual type :D
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419
srob

Post by srob »

BluesBro wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:51 pm Welcome, my car came from Rockford, perhaps they had met in a past life.
Picked mine up in Ullin, Il. They may have crossed paths, or shared a back seat occupant in common.
srob

Post by srob »

Mooseman wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:34 pm Welcome! Post some pics of her. We're the visual type :D
As soon as I figure out how to do so. I put some 19'' G8 Sport wheels on. I really like the look. Gotta get rid of all the unneeded antennas and get those holes plugged and looking nice.