Another new guy

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Buck531

Another new guy

Post by Buck531 »

Hey guys. Just picked up a 2012 Caprice a few weeks ago here in Ohio. 3rd day I had it my friend at a dealership was able to unlock the radio without pulling it (score), found out I had two bent steelies (fail). Installed some window vent visors, remove the cow catcher (most of it at least), picked up a roto-fab intake for it and got some 2010 Camaro SS wheels and some tires off FBM only to find a bubble on one of the sidewalls. Window tint is coming Monday.

I also have an 87 Fiero GT with a 3800 SC swap in it. Got a bunch of stuff done to that and it ran 11.75@116 on e85 this year. That's my stupid fun car. The Caprice is going to replace my 03 Regal as my daily. Not looking to do anything super fast but something that sounds good without breaking bank.

'12 Caprice 6.0. Roto-fab intake. Camaro SS 20" wheels.
87 Fiero. 3800 Swapped. cam, head, headers, Gen V, etc 11.75 @ 116
Mooseman

Re: Another new guy

Post by Mooseman »

Welcome! Nice looking Cap you got there. Wheels also look good on it.
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419