New happy Caprice owner in Indiana

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Cobbrobinson

New happy Caprice owner in Indiana

Post by Cobbrobinson »

Hello everyone. Thanks for the add. I just purchased a 2013 from a guy in Chicago. I believe it is a 9C1 because it had the vinyl flooring and metal center console.
The LS2 bottom end has been switched out to an LS3 from Tick Performance. All the motor work was done by AJ Performance Machine. Dyno was 398hp at the rear. The radio had been unlocked, carpet added, kooks headers and x-pipe.
Looking forward to asking many questions and learning from everyone. I live in the Indianapolis IN area.
My first needs are an overhead console and also the trim that goes around the feet on the seats.
I would also like to find a replacement driver's side A pillar trim without the spotlight hole. I've attached a picture of Pearl. That's what my wife calls her.
20220116_173216.jpg
20220116_173216.jpg (3.55 MiB) Viewed 627 times
Ridgeppv

Re: New happy Caprice owner in Indiana

Post by Ridgeppv »

Welcome! Car looks great man and there are a number of us in Indiana.
2014 6.0L BTR Stage 2 Cam, DOD Delete, 3.45 diff, long tube headers, VCM OTR Intake
GammaFlat

Post by GammaFlat »

Welcome! I'm from Indiana as well, albeit northwest. Nice ride with a great head start on the engine. Very nice wheels.. and great if you want to show off some calipers.
Current: 2013 9C3, deeper trans pan, 12VoltSolutions Remote, Class III hitch, Android Auto capable radio
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

Very nice. Welcome!
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419