New Member in DFW

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
DTXCaprice

New Member in DFW

Post by DTXCaprice »

Hello everyone!

I was looking for something different as a second car for fun and came across the Caprice. It seems to check a lot of boxes and looking for the right one to bring into the garage. Look forward to seeing y'all at any meetups in the area as well.
elc32955
System Manager

Re: New Member in DFW

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome! We've been a bit short of people posting meets lately, COVID seems to have put the kabosh on a lot of the older meets that used to take place. I know we see it in Central Florida, so it's typical around the rest of the US as well. Cars and Coffee is too early in the morning for me, lol!

Glad to have you here...

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

Welcome to the group! Post up some pics when you can.
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419
WasonJinn

Post by WasonJinn »

Welcome to the forum! Post up so pictures of the caprice if you get a chance, that way I can be on the lookout for you around Fort Worth!

Best meet up so far for me was LS Fest Texas I saw several other Caprice's, and got to talk with several other owners. Sadly it just happened last weekend and I missed it this year.

Again, welcome!