Repeaters

Q & A with the Holden Parts guru himself, Paul Sadler. Archive for old topics only, business is now closed.
Forum rules
This business venture is currently on hiatus. No new orders for parts are able to be placed at this time, nor is this site being monitored by the vendor. Forum is locked, discussion topics are left active for reference purposes. Unfortunately we have no idea at this time when the business will again be accepting orders.
GTObert

Repeaters

Post by GTObert »

Do they call turn signals or flashers repeaters in Australia? Anyway I would like a set of the fender inserts. Are they still available?
2011 9C1
2005 GTO
Gerome

Re: Repeaters

Post by Gerome »

GTObert wrote:Do they call turn signals or flashers repeaters in Australia? Anyway I would like a set of the fender inserts. Are they still available?
I would also like a set .
eagle-co94

Post by eagle-co94 »

Are the g8 parts not the same?
Last edited by eagle-co94 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-James . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise."
GTObert

Post by GTObert »

The G8 ones look quite a bit different to me.
2011 9C1
2005 GTO
eagle-co94

Post by eagle-co94 »

But they fit correct?
-James . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise."
eagle-co94

Post by eagle-co94 »

Nevermind. After looking closely it appears they are a different shape and design. I might be interested in a group purchase.
Crazy Paul

Post by Crazy Paul »

I can do a pair of the Holden Caprice side indicator (repeaters) complete with a pair of wiring connectors for US$333 total shipped. Currently there's 10 sets available. Parts come as unpainted white plastic with chrome.
Airfreight ETA is 14 days.
My Paypal ID is pjsadler@iinet.net.au
E-mail address is also pjsadler@iinet.net.au

The wiring connectors are approx 6" long and plug into the odd shaped connectors on the inside of the repeaters. You can then run new wiring back to within 6" from the repeater and make your new wiring connection on each side of the car.

GTObert

Post by GTObert »

Sweet. So I just send you $333 with a note that it's for repeaters and you'll send em?
2011 9C1
2005 GTO
The Tech

Post by The Tech »

I bought a set of repeaters from Paul and he sent them right away. I plan on installing them finally when I get back home from the business trip I'm currently on.
2011 Alto Gray Caprice PPV 9C3, Kooks Long Tube Headers, Kooks Drag Cats and Crossover, Solo Axle Back System.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
1995 Caprice 9C1 red over white
2015 Bright Yellow Jeep Wrangler, the better half's car.
Member of Carolina Holdens
Crazy Paul

Post by Crazy Paul »

GTObert wrote:Sweet. So I just send you $333 with a note that it's for repeaters and you'll send em?
Yes, it's that simple.
Use the "goods and services" method so Paypal can take their fees from my amount please.