One-Touch Up for windows? Audible Horn when locking?

Need custom module programming for your Caprice PPV? Chris White is here to answer your questions.
Forum rules
Please note & respect that Chris has full-time employment. General questions can be posted here, but for specific individual needs please contact him via his website. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
JimmyGator

One-Touch Up for windows? Audible Horn when locking?

Post by JimmyGator »

I searched but couldn't find anything on these questions, so apologies in advance if they've been covered.

Has anyone asked or explored the ideas of...

1) getting the horn to chirp when you hit the lock button on your key fob for a 2nd time? Would help with confirming that everything is locked up while walking away from it. Would also help find your car in large parking lots!

2) Getting the windows to go UP with the "one-touch" feature. Currently my 2012 does a "one-touch" down only.

To a real neophyte like me this seems appropriate for this part of the forum as I am going it can be accomplished with the other cool things that White can do with our BCMs, however if it's appropriate to move this to another section, then by all means that's fine, too.

THANKS
Stuart
2012 Caprice PPV 9C1 - White - Big plans but just starting out with it - @Haute.Fuzz Instagram dedicated to car and build up
s/c'd cav

Re: One-Touch Up for windows? Audible Horn when locking?

Post by s/c'd cav »

touch down only
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

The one touch up feature is pretty complicated feature to comply with anti hand crush standards. Why you usually only see that on top of the line luxury cars. SPecial sensors in the motors and such to detect obstructions.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
JimmyGator

Post by JimmyGator »

OK 10-4 re: the one touch up. I suppose I'll find a way to live without it.

Anyone know about how to enable the audible feedback for locking? It looks like it is disabled from the tech book. Perhaps this means it can be enabled?
Horn chirp.png
Horn chirp.png (1.2 MiB) Viewed 13130 times
-Stuart
2012 Caprice PPV 9C1 - White - Big plans but just starting out with it - @Haute.Fuzz Instagram dedicated to car and build up