2014 air blend door actuator replacement

Discussion on Air Conditioning/Heat & electronic controls for the same, radiators/fans/engine cooling and related items.
VintageIron41

2014 air blend door actuator replacement

Post by VintageIron41 »

Hello, I've searched the key words maybe not with the right ones, has anyone replaced the WN series air blend door actuators? If so, what is their location and any pictures would be much appreciated.

Thank yiou!
Sanford

Re: 2014 air blend door actuator replacement

Post by Sanford »

Have you hooked up a decent scan tool to check for fault codes?
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
VintageIron41

Post by VintageIron41 »

Thanks Steve your videos are VERY helpful!

One question, which actuator would you say controls the mix of warm and cool air? My situation is, at first I had warm air blowing on the passenger side, cool on the driver side with both sides set to LO temperature setting, then both sides put out warm air, I hade the system completely evacuated and recharged this brought back cool, not cold air on the drivers side, now after winter it is again, warm, checking the system, it still shows full, so is my HVAC mixing warm air when it should not?

Again, thanks!
VintageIron41

Post by VintageIron41 »

Sanford wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:28 pm Have you hooked up a decent scan tool to check for fault codes?

Sanford thank you for your post, I have not had it scanned, I did have it evacuated and recharged, and it improved but then over winter has gone back to warm with the system still showing full.