PPV splitter - now accepting orders

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
Hzgray

Re: PPV splitter - now accepting orders

Post by Hzgray »

Any updates on shipping?
2013 9C3, DoD delete, BTR Stg 1, Kooks 1 7/8, Rotofab, 3.27 Diff, VMR 810 wheels (staggered), King Springs (lowered), oh and a D1SC.
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

Elvis left the building yesterday--with splitters!

Arriving to customers in CO, TX, OK, IL, OH, VA and CT in the coming week - 7 shipped, a couple more to ship when customers are ready, and more on hand for anyone interested!
shipped 7 on 19 July.JPG
shipped 7 on 19 July.JPG (37.87 KiB) Viewed 14999 times
undrcvrppv

Post by undrcvrppv »

Set to receive mine on Monday the 22nd. Thanks Bill
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

undrcvrppv wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:11 pm Set to receive mine on Monday the 22nd. Thanks Bill
I need to get on the stick and get an e-mail out to you and everyone else with some info, pictures and install details! Later today, watch for it!
CrazyIvan

Post by CrazyIvan »

This still going on?
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

splitter is still available....we're researching an alternate material, which no doubt will cost more. The remaining inventory of original splitter configuration & material is available for $195 delivered, without mounting hardware. If mounting hardware is desired, the kit is an additional $45. Side deflectors are still offered at $125/pair.
Tito

Post by Tito »

Hi, New PPV owner here. I'm very interested in the splitter and side deflectors. Are they still in production?
Also does anyone have access to the Holden side skirts?
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

Hi Tito - just saw this. The splitter and side deflector package is still available. We are not currently offering the mounting hardware, so it means some savings for you. If you could PM me, I'll give you full details.

You can also e-mail me: inov8r@windstream.net
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

On the side skirt question, someone has been bringing them in from somewhere - look on Facebook for Brad Hotz or check with Karo at Holden Parts USA.
Tito

Post by Tito »

Hi Bill I sent you an email and PM please let me know.