2012 9c3 White 6.0L 106k [Appomattox,VA]

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
Headhunter1776

2012 9c3 White 6.0L 106k [Appomattox,VA]

Post by Headhunter1776 »

I have an entire running driving 2012 6.0L. It has a Salvage title, I have already done all the necessary work except for dr.side tensioner and a replacement windshield. I bought it with the intention to strip it and complete my 9c, however I had the parts to fix it, so I did. VA says 8 weeks to get rebuilt title paperwork. But I need money now, so someone make me an offer and you could drive it home on a temp tag. If you want it for parts, whatever. The price is only going to change If I pull the motor and driveline and keep it for an LS swap into an rx7 I've got. You name the price I will say yes or no.
Only dents are minor in right fender and hood. Otherwise car is in great shape. Needs no mechanical work. Tires are pretty new.