WM Caprice Radio support bracket + dash trim

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
BlackGT5

WM Caprice Radio support bracket + dash trim

Post by BlackGT5 »

One of the last items that Crazy Paul helped me get. This came out of a 2012 Holden Caprice. I have the uplevel IQ radio and fascia that goes with it and will be putting that up for sale soon as well. $150 shipped within CONUS.

I had to remove some material from the bracket as it must have interfered with the cubby I had. You can't see it once installed.

Also, 2 pegs/posts?? appear to be broken. All the retaining clips are intact and two screws secure the lower half so there is no issue with keeping this in place.

WM Holden Caprice for reference

2009.5 PBM G8 GT - CAI, Headers, Tune
BlackGT5

Re: WM Caprice Radio support bracket + dash trim

Post by BlackGT5 »

Had some questions on PN's and whether they are the same as 9C3. The bracket does look similar but there are subtle differences. They are not the same though. Adding some pics for comparison.

Support bracket - 92261671
Trim - 92193800

9C3 on the left, WM Holden Caprice on the right

2009.5 PBM G8 GT - CAI, Headers, Tune
roman1978

Post by roman1978 »

pm send
JoseG

Post by JoseG »

Do you have any of this parts available? I am looking for the radio bezel for a while and have not been able to find one.

Let me know.

Thank you.