10-year chat March 19

General topics relative to the Caprice and associated vehicles. For items not fitting into other sub-sections in addition to general chat.
elc32955
System Manager

10-year chat March 19

Post by elc32955 »

Hi folks,

Yes, you saw correctly. The March 19 chat will feature a random drawing at the end of the chat for some fabulous prizes! Now exactly what these prizes will be is still being fleshed out, but this is the way the drawing will work.

When you come into chat on the 19th on the main site page using our Mchat module, the first thing you want to do is check in with me. I'll note your forum ID down, and at the end of the chat session we will have a drawing for the prizes. I'll assign a number to each entrant in the chat, and a random number generator in my off-line computer will throw out two digit numbers running from one to whatever the final sequence number is. One entry per member per event, if you win I'll notify you via EMAIL to see where you want the prize sent. If it's a gift certificate it may be sent to you via EMAIL. You do not have to be on-line at the time of the drawing to win. I'll probably run the chat until at least midnight Eastern so the folks on the west coast have ample opportunity to participate.

So come celebrate our 10-year anniversary amongst your friends and colleagues, have a chance to win a prize, and enjoy yourself!

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Mooseman

Re: 10-year chat March 19

Post by Mooseman »

Cool! What time? I'd probably show up around 7-8 PM Eastern.

Edit: NVM. Just saw your post in the other thread :mrgreen:
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Just a reminder, chat is less than 24 hours away! If you don't participate, you don't qualify for prizes. You MUST register with me once you come into the chat, if your name is not on my list you'll miss out. We'll announce the final on the prizes tomorrow evening in the chat, so you need to join in the chat to see what we have for giveaways.

Again the hours on the chat for tomorrow night are 7 PM to at least midnight Eastern (9 PM Pacific), longer then that if people are still around & talking. Once you are registered with me in the chat you do not need to be present to win. The prize drawing will take place once chat concludes, I'll notify the winners via PM and publish the master list in this thread the following day. In the event of any disputes my decision will be final.

This is my random number generator if anyone wants to take a look. Range will be the total amount of people signed up for the prize drawings, one entry per member ID. https://www.mathgoodies.com/calculators ... _no_custom

10 years. WOW! For a privately operated system with absolutely NO commercial sponsors we've done pretty good here by our members. Look forward to chatting with everyone tomorrow night!

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
kotamix

Post by kotamix »

Cool glad to finally be in here!!
ras9170

Post by ras9170 »

hey all, stopping by,to say this forum still has quite the database of information, I wish more folks would actually search things..than ask questions that have been answered a million times over.
rbwright

Post by rbwright »

What’s up guys. Jared wright on Facebook here
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Hi, anyone checking in here stop in the chat and say hi. The Mchat window is towards the bottom of the main forum page under the sub-board index.

Thanks
Eric
roman1978

Post by roman1978 »

cant believe no one wants to chat about their caprice
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

HI folks,

OK - we had a total of 29 members in the chat tonight. The prizes were three $25 gift cards from AutoZone, Advanced Auto Parts, and O'Reilly Auto Parts. The three winners were....

#1 - Olddohc
#2 - Texas9C1
#3 - BluesBro

Thanks to everyone that participated in the 10th anniversary chat, this was one of the best turnouts we've had in a very long time.

Eric
JoeR

Post by JoeR »

Thanks for hosting it!
Joe